Coleman Lantern Collectors Corner

Coleman Lantern Collectors Corner

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Ministry of Love Keeps Poking the Dog


**PRIVACY NOTICE:
Warning--any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the ... See More content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/ or the comments made about my photo's or any other "picture" art posted on my profile, friends, activities, notes or any postings whatsoever. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions ...also apply to your employee(s), agent(s), student(s) or any personnel under your direction or control. The contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law.





Often times people compare the classic book "1984" by George Orwell to the police state that is being built around us. Most of the time the context is in relation to the electronic surveillance that both governments rely upon. I thought I would take a slightly different look at it in the context of torture by comparing my current situation with respect the the no-touch torture and mulitplexed community based harassment that has targeted me, and it's ultimate aim, to that of Winston's torture in the dreaded Room 101.



Obama's Wall Street buddies

Just as I was about to post this article, I received an email from the liberal online political group MoveOn: "Did you watch the State of the Union tonight? President Obama did exactly what hundreds of thousands of us have been calling on him to do—he announced a federal investigation into Wall Street... This is truly a huge victory for the 99% movement... Can you take a few minutes and thank President Obama for holding Wall Street accountable?" Are they trying to fool us or do they really believe it? Sad either way. --PG
Follow Critical Reading on Twitter: @CriticalReading. Subscribe to Critical Reading's public updates on Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. For the last two days there has been a unmarked white van sitting a 1/4 my away from my house and every time I let my dog out, he runs to it and starts to bark and growl at it, I can't see into the back because there is a partition behind the front seats, And get this.... It's a GMC product that runs on Natural Gas, sounds like a Government vehicle doesn't it, "GMC, Natural Gas". Coupled with the fact that even inside the house he barks and growls for no apparent reason and sniffs the air (out of character for him).

    Along with the fact that my Internet has been molasses slow for the last two days and disconnects periodically. When I go to reconnect, there are 2 available wifi's, mine and one that is labeled F.B.I. surveillance van.... Now would the F.B.I. be stupid enough to label their wifi "F.B.I. surveillance van"??????

    ReplyDelete