Coleman Lantern Collectors Corner

Coleman Lantern Collectors Corner

Sunday, February 26, 2012

NIMBUSTERS watched your video "exposing" Terry Nichols



Also only ignorant people say I don't believe something because it sounds crazy without even doing any research. I used to think the way you do that reptilians sounded to insane to even consider. But after years of researching it, it is very likely that they do exist. And that they are the ones pulling the strings in this world. And last but not least, who do you think I have folded to? My story makes sense I spoke out about being tortured at Walter Reed and I became a target. And it has gotten so bad that I rarely leave the house. I have 90 something videos showing the gang stalking thats been happening to me. And I confront them.




If that were true, which it clearly isn't, would you scumbags be announcing it? This is another blatant attempt to discredit me, because I am effective, I speak the truth, and I am coming after these dirtbags who seem to think that they can toy with the lives of others with impunity. Your days are numbered. Run your bullshit COINTELPRO tactics somewhere else, I have read the book. You are doing and saying this in an effort to plant doubt in the minds of those who would listen. Some people have minds and will be able to deduce what it is you are doing, others won't. Those who see can continue to support me. Those who don't are free to make up their own minds. I will forgive them of their mistake, but I won't forgive you for your slander and worse crimes against me.

 Why don't you go feed yourself a nice hollow-point and leave me the hell alone you low-life scum. People can recognize the truth when they see and hear it and it is quite obvious that you pieces of thrash are full of shit, hate, deceit, and criminal intent. You have bitten off more than you can chew and I will be the undoing of your criminal enterprise. Sooner or later, I will get justice, for that is the only thing I desire. Anything short of justice for the crimes that have been perpetrated against me and many others will not satisfy me. Put your checkbook away. You cannot buy me. The more you do to me, the more obvious it becomes to others how right I am and the more sympathetic they become to my demands for justice. Every word out of your mouth weakens you and strengthens me. I reject evil and I will stand against it at all costs, even if I must stand alone.



 To Ramaniac007:

Look scum, there is no amount of compensation that would be enough for me to sell out my principles and go to work for people like you. I would never treat people the way that you do, nor would I betray those who are looking to me for help. You claim that I am going to be useful to your cause. You had better think again. I am going to destroy your cause and anyone working for it. Your illegalities are at an end. These crimes of yours will not stand. You are finished.




If that were true, which it clearly isn't, would you scumbags be announcing it? This is another blatant attempt to discredit me, because I am effective, I speak the truth, and I am coming after these dirtbags who seem to think that they can toy with the lives of others with impunity. Your days are numbered. Run your bullshit COINTELPRO tactics somewhere else, I have read the book. You are doing and saying this in an effort to plant doubt in the minds of those who would listen. Some people have minds and will be able to deduce what it is you are doing, others won't. Those who see can continue to support me. Those who don't are free to make up their own minds. I will forgive them of their mistake, but I won't forgive you for your slander and worse crimes against me.

 It is rather pathetic how these people view themselves. They are the lowest forms of life imaginable, yet someone has decided to arm them with gadgets which they employ to harm others and that somehow places them above everyone else. The reason they were chosen for their task is because they are weak-willed and do not have the fortitude to stand against evil. Instead, they join it, because they view it as "the winning team." The problem is when "the winning team" begins to lose they will be given no-quarter and will not be allowed to simply switch sides like fair-weather fans. Pay attention. I am conversing with the damned. These ones are too far gone and shall never understand anything that I could teach them. They will be judged harshly for their cowardly and evil ways.





 Well I have seen reptilians and all you would have to do to see them is youtube the term reptilian shapeshifters. David Icke is one of them. And the Scriptures tell us we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against Principalities,Powers, Spiritual wikedness in high places, and rulers of darkness of this world. And also the nephilum or reptilians are mentioned by moses in genesis chapter 6. Also, you need to do a little more research on T.V. fakery because it is a fact that the images we have seen about 9/11 were all computer generated animations, the planes, the way the towers fell, the zapruder film of J.F.K., The moon landing all fake stuff. watch September Clues





I never worked for you. What part of go fuck yourself are you having a hard time understanding? I realize that you are mentally challenged, but this is ridiculous. I never have and never will work for you or your kind. You are just proving how pathetic you happen to be. Anyone reading this can know that I will gladly die in a ditch wearing sackcloth and being spit upon by the rest of society before I ever torture other people or aid in the torture of other people. I notice that one of you dipshits happened to say that you perps follow international law. No, you don't. Ever heard of the Geneva Convention? Ever heard about the treaties banning the use of chemical and biological weapons? What about the U.N. Convention against torture? You are nothing but liars. There is no common ground between us.

No comments:

Post a Comment