Coleman Lantern Collectors Corner

Coleman Lantern Collectors Corner

Sunday, February 26, 2012

The gang stalking continues everywhere

I should have responded to you and Jonal0808 but that is what a lot of perps say to me. They say are you ok i'm worried about you and I was just fed up with all of it and just wanted to be left alone. I still am pretty sure they are gonna kill me soon. The streets of flint are bad enough even if you are not targeted but as a target without a carry concealed weapon permit my chances of lasting for any length of time is very slim. But I just have questions for you because things don't totally add up in your case thats all .



**PRIVACY NOTICE:
Warning--any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the ... See More content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/ or the comments made about my photo's or any other "picture" art posted on my profile, friends, activities, notes or any postings whatsoever. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions ...also apply to your employee(s), agent(s), student(s) or any personnel under your direction or control. The contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law.



The gang stalking continues everywhere I go I see cars with missing or no hubcaps, skinheads, cars with a headlight or taillight out, cars driving with full headlights on during the day, people with there arms out the window in an unnatural position, a constant barrage of red cars, people wearing red, people driving by the house going super slow and turning in neighbors driveways then turning around to come back the way they came, and constant horn honking to sensitize me to this stimuli so that it upsets me when I see it. This is called gaslighting. It a is a constant assault on my mind. Please pray for me.





Please get a video camera, and have it with you at all times.[I suggest a "Flip" camera]. When the perps and their "law enforcement" buddies escallate with the false charges [and usually threats of psych holds or evaluations], it can really help to have evidence. Then upload A.S.A.P. - I learned this when the cops here stole all my old-time videotapes [evidence], and kept it for two years. [Statute of limitation for civil suits]. Also, when they know you're taping, it can sometimes short-circuit some of the more cowardly perps. Know you are not alone - Peace to us all.





Things do add up and I am telling the truth. You are using another tactic used by the perps which is attempting to put words in my mouth. I never have claimed that I was about to sit for the bar. I have had a year and a half of law school education, minus the finals for the first semester of my second year. Law school is hard enough without electronic harassment, character assassinations, illegal surveillance, and stalking by multiple unknown assailants. I also realized if they were doing all this to me, it was highly likely that they were going to play games when it was actually time to sit for the bar. I would have had to endure another year and a half of torture while attempting to finish law school.

No comments:

Post a Comment