Coleman Lantern Collectors Corner

Coleman Lantern Collectors Corner

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Through the media, Hollywood, and governement propaganda, Satan has fooled us all

Just wondering if you have ever looked into Reptilian shapeshifters, T.V. fakery, and actors playing multiple fictitious characters. In Genisis Chapter 6 The reptilians are described in the times of Noah. And Jesus said that just as in the times of Noah, so will be the coming of the Son Of Man be. The T.V. fakery has been exposed as a fact. The media , Hollywood and the intelligence people computer animated the fake plane hitting the towers, and all the victims were fake. And also I see your subscribed to Corbett Report Even though I have exposed him as playing Oklahoma co-conspirator Terry nichols, Sheriff Paul Babeu, and James Corbett, All you have to do is compare ears. If you have not done the research just check out my favorites list and you will see. I hope you expose that next.

Through the media, Hollywood, and governement propaganda, Satan has fooled us all.. Many people who have woke up about the media don't believe the Moon landing hoax, nuclear weapons, planes hitting the towers or the pentagon, the way in which the buildings came down on 9/11, the made up victims of 9/11, and the Oslo Bombing. The evidence shows that these events were done with computer generated technology. I personally have exposed more than one news actor playing multiple roles to control people's minds. And there is so much evidence of reptilian shapeshifters out there. These beings are not aliens, They are the product of ancient occult knowledge of how the nephilum infiltrated the human race. They are not even trying to hide it anymore because the New World Order is already set in place. I really think you should expose this stuff and not worry whether people will call you crazy.







 I am satisfied in my decision to end our communications and our relationship. We are finished. Don't come to me again feigning need. I am afraid that forgiveness is not for everybody. Some acts are simply unforgiveable. And also my video exposing Terry Nichols/ Paul Babeu/ James corbett is solid. If I could make videos as good as you it would be much easier to see but the ears match. And by the way how did you become so good at youtube videos. Were you trained by the Government. And what exactly were they doing to you at law school please be specific, because I am still not totally convinced you are being gang stalked. Oh by the way if you don't forgive others you will not be forgiven peace.





You people are not too bright; are you? How many different ways do you want me to give you the finger? No matter what you do or say to me, I am not someone who can be turned. Don't you get it? I despise you and your kind. People should be very concerned about a situation in which perp scum seems to be able to operate with impunity. It demonstrates the rot of corruption that has left this nation withered. Friends? Friends do not stalk friends and wage total war on another person's psyche. If you want to help people, I again refer you to the murder-suicide pact that you and your "comrades" should agree upon. And again I tell you that I wish I could spit in your faces personally. I am your enemy not your comrade. That's the only reciprocity you'll find here. Now, be gone, you maggots.


If by cooperation you mean unmitigated surrender and complete destruction of another human being, then it is true that perp scum and their hidden masters want cooperation. Again, the choice of words used by these creepy people is rather telling. You ask for my cooperation, but you won't find any here. Perhaps some of the other TIs have Stockholm syndrome and are enamored with their torturers, but I am not. Perps are sick people and I do not seek their approval, nor am I interested in whatever "help" they extend, because I understand that the metaphor that you use is a very accurate one. I, for one, do not wish to be kicked in the balls by those who bearing offerings. Go back to hell you swine.

No comments:

Post a Comment