Coleman Lantern Collectors Corner

Coleman Lantern Collectors Corner

Monday, March 5, 2012

Gang stalked and threatened by perps

These people followed me to the store and didnt buy anything. Then as I started to videotape the incident, the male threatened to assault me and couldnt handle me showing his crime. So he threw a temper tantrum and tried to intimidate me. As you can tell I was not scared.
 

This video was shot in a flushing kroger that I went to and I saw a number of gang stalkers in the store following us around and happened to get an interview with an obvious gang stalker who was secretly spying on me he followed me from outside and all around the store and had nothing in a basket or cart which is normal gang stalkers don't usually buy anything the black guy I catch on film for a second followed me to the checkout lane I was in and at the end you can see a female gang stalker who is walking out after not buying a thing I hope you enjoy my interview with a gang stalker I know you will notice how awkward that gang stalker is when I am interviewing him.These are the type of people I have to deal with on a daily basis. Imagine that. The gang stalkers are so sick and creepy they actually use their own kids to gang stalk. They are starting to go after my family and they are making a big mistake by doing that these fucks are gonna get something they don't want if they keep that shit up. I promise them that.

In this video I let you observe half my shopping expirience when I run into some possible perps. Also I am working on part 2 of this trip. Notice how the gang stalker raises his hat after speaking with me. If you watch the follow up you will notice a gang stalker in the parking lot do the same thing. They are communicating in stasi like hand signals.


No comments:

Post a Comment