Coleman Lantern Collectors Corner

Coleman Lantern Collectors Corner

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

YouTube, I know you hear me.





YouTube, I know you hear me.

Some people like the new design, some do not. I Think We Should have a choice. If someone wants a new design let Them have the new look. Many, like me, do not and it's not only about the page layout features but Community spirit is very important. Let's hope YouTube will hear all the voices.

I have plenty of friends away from YouTube but I enjoy the friendship of people that share a common interest and above all I love the show casing art and beautiful music. For me it is about creativity, passing it on and Gaining knowledge. The new format will be the kiss of death for this, I believe I have every right to protest against it.

Cause we're the people using the site, We Should have a say as much as They Do!

Why the new changes? The powers of this world want to reduce connectivity Between people. You tube has been a force for unity Between the people of the earth.

YouTube

Was this Altering Necessary? NOT FOR ME and I believe NOT FOR ANYBODY !!!!!

PLEASE reconsider your changes - DESTRUCTIONS!

You Need to remember what happened to MySpace When changes were forced on users.
Myspace is a ghost town now.

We all have our own style.

Changing channels is like killing our personality!

Therefore, Global Dear Friend!

On every Sunday, Privatize all the videos if you do not want to change the graphics. That is an initiative that strikes hard but is a must for all of YouTube. Send the message to all Those Who upload videos and in all languages, possibly in all the channels you know, for a few days. If you have a video in private, nothing happens, you will not change your life, but you can change YouTube!


Youtube is great because it's a fantastic platform for creativity and for all.

I'm on here to support and make videos for one particular artist and to meet others who do too, no interest in making money. Our channels are made with love, inspiration and color. It is a home away from home for many of us. The world of YouTube and our channels were created by us. And without us, YouTube is NOTHING!!!!!

I also can no longer find my YouTube-"friends", and this is really a nuisance. Of course it is important to get "united" in the name of good music and art. This is no longer possible with the new design, among many other things. That's really a shame.

"YouTube is for the Community - Remember that this is your community! Each and every user of YouTube makes the site what it is, so don't be afraid to dig in and get involved! YouTube provides a forum for people to connect, inform and inspire others across the globe."


If youtube is a real community, then only work with people and their relationships are the success of community.

YouTube, Listen to us and dont ruin the best site on the net!!!

Peace, Love & Music
Lots of Sun, Harmony & Happiness !
To All, Now, Ever & Forever !

To the global community:

In protest my channels are black.
In protest i will not log in at 18 & 19 February 2012
In protest I will not use youtube.
In protest i will not watch any youtube videos.
In protest I will not be on the site the full 48 hours.

Together we are strong.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment