Coleman Lantern Collectors Corner

Coleman Lantern Collectors Corner

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Old town yucca Coleman Collectors "Whites Only"

Old town yucca. Coleman Collectors "Whites Only"

 
Just an observation my brothers.. I just got to thinking, I am not seeing all that many brothers collecting coleman lanterns or out camping. I realize with the recession brothers may not be able to afford it and this hobby may be reserved for the rich white older folks. Or it may be that the brothers opts for a simpler decor without all the clutter . I decided to snoop around the honk coleman lantern site and see what up. First thing I noticed was the lack of brothers on the site and second thing I noticed it seems to be an all white good ole boys club. The few south american brothers that are members get no press from the white members . What the fuck up with that shit? Where do the hispanic brothers hang out and talk that is acceptable to the white members? Or is it just bunch of white racists who assume that any person with a hispanic sounding last name don't have anything to say about coleman lanterns? Like I said, this my observation my brothers.


Closetted Racists?
http://www.colemancollectorsforum.com/
 YOU Decide !
http://electionink.com/entries/181-Old-town-yucca.-Coleman-Collectors-quot-Whites-Only-quot

No comments:

Post a Comment