Coleman Lantern Collectors Corner

Coleman Lantern Collectors Corner

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I Love Rugged, Outdoors Men

I like  rugged looking men, in fact I really don't go for sleek looking men. Give me one that says, "I'm a man, I know I'm strong, sexy, willing to do the heavy work." Rugged good looks is when you look at them you can tell they are hard workers. They don't fuss or primp like a pretty boy. No manicures for them. They are strong but not from the gym, they have calloused hands not softies, they wear jeans and boots because they are ready to work, they are very confident in their ability to survive and thrive.



I used to go for the straight nose, high cheekbones, thick blond aryan  , and sculpted mouth.

To me, men should smell like Old Spice lol... or something along that spicy/woodsy/earthy/musky scent. The smell of coleman fuel and camp fire.....Good lord! Nothing better than a rugged good smelling man!
Men that do not groom their mustache and beard are rugged. They are an natural beauties .
Rugged sexy to me is a guy with side burns or a beard, usually tall and somewhat built, wears wranglers or slimmer jeans, wears dark colors like blues, brown, green, black, gray, and camouflage, and he can have short buzzed hair or shaggy longer hair, he must have pit hair and the more he has the more rugged sexy he is .... wears tank tops and sleeveless shirts, his face and eyes can be pretty .... it is more about the entire overall look .....



                                        I like cowpokes !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment