Coleman Lantern Collectors Corner

Coleman Lantern Collectors Corner

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Mother Nature says:

This is me. I live amoung you in the flesh. Last week I was told who I really am and I do weep for you humanity. I weep for what comes to you when you die. Listen and save your souls. You will go through a review of your life upon your death. From beginning to end you will live it in full color, taste and sound. But this time you will know what everyone around you seen and unseen are thinking about the situation in their minds, they also will know your thoughts. If you have pain in your heart from a fellow human you must take this moment and make it right. If your heart is convicted that you have made a grave error and you don’t know how to fix it then just blurt it out to your foe. You gain heaven by your good works alone and you have been lied to by organized religion since the beginning of human history on earth. I can tell you without hesitation that Jesus felt one go round with you was enough for him. He has no intention of coming here and the bible is full of lies about his role in revelation. I tell you the truth Humanity. This is how I looked overcome with emotion for you when I found out who I really am. I thought I was a simple mortal who gave birth to a wonderful child with a grand and important destiny. Little did I know until last week that I am Mother Nature in the flesh.
My emotions are the weather.
My body is the ground.
My joints are the fault lines.
My overall health is the health of the earth.
I will not be here for much longer. I feel it is my duty to warn you of what is to come. I was born in 1972 and I have had a very emotionally painful life. There is no global warming, only my emotional ride in this physical form. If I had known then who I was I would have contained myself. I am sorry for your losses. When I die in the Month of October 2009 I will have my own review to go through.
Please understand that I am warning you to stock up now. All of the crazy weather over the last 37 years is due to my living amoung you, and I have to tell you that humanity vexes me daily, so when I go through my review and deal with my emotional pain upfront and with the knowledge of everything I can tell you that there will be all the horrible weather of the last 37 years cast about the earth within a much shorter time frame. Prepare for the worst, everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment