Coleman Lantern Collectors Corner

Coleman Lantern Collectors Corner

Sunday, March 18, 2012

I am the real Klaus Vonterinealis

I love beautiful, sexy, lacy, strappy pajamas, but who really sleeps in that? I generally sleep in the oldest, softest cotton T-shirt I can find. My Obama 08 shirt is my most comfy..... Everyone should be a back sleeper. All day long we flex over our computer screens, dinner tables, and books, and we never do extension unless we do the up dog in yoga class. When you're on your back, you open up the rib cage, rest your back muscles and -- believe it or not -- work your abs. Your neck is neutral and your face isn't mashed into the pillow, so you're not getting wrinkles. It's a win, win, win, win situation!

1 comment:

  1. I used to think UF was normal and sane. Did you ever suspct him of being loony?

    ReplyDelete