Coleman Lantern Collectors Corner

Coleman Lantern Collectors Corner

Friday, March 23, 2012

Theperpisoutthere32

This is a parody about another possible target and how he comes off to some people and dismisses very real conspiracies that have so much evidence that to say somethings not true before even researching it is a foolish way to think.

Reptilians are real T.V fakery and computer generated imagery is real and it's bein used in psy ops almost on a daily basis with actors and cgi. You are stuck in your silly paradigm and you are a sleep. I fought in Iraq twice, I saw shit you can't even imagine. I was lead truck on convoys, almost died by an rpg, I was the first assault team in raids, Iv'e been in firefights, Iv'e been to abu gahrib many times, performed hundreds of combat missions. What have you done you perp as shitbag.




This situation was filmed at a meijer grocery store on superbowl sunday. Earlier in the day my brother called me and asked if I would come watch the game with him and then take him to the store to buy some cough syrup and the aisle right before the cough syrup, these two perps were in the laxetive section talking loudly. Then they followed us up to the checkout lane.

1 comment: