Coleman Lantern Collectors Corner

Coleman Lantern Collectors Corner

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

THE VONBLUVENS STORY

THE VONBLUVENS STORY
I was born into a poor proud welfare wannbe white family{this is me under the X}New Business
New BusinessesCrownsGrants for educationWriting a business plan
Business plan templateDental crown costBusiness Ideas

I was always curious, even from an early age



I was a choirboy and faithfully went to church every sunday
When I was 17, I discovered Hitler and realized I wanted to become a Nazi

So when I was 18 I left the family mansion and set out to become head of the nazis


I headed for Roanoke and started a taxi service


My Cow was slaughtered by Burger King .So I sought out advice for a new business, people told me I was full of shit, so I started a mobile porta potty businessThere was not a big demand for a mobile shitter in Roanoke so........





I got a job as a cook in a Chinese restaurant

I was fired becuase my boss Hans Glock said I ate more than I cooked

feeling rejected , I when to drown my sorrows over a bottle of beerthere I met NIM Crown also having a beer

He was head of the NIM movement, he offered me money and all the left over food from Hitler parties, so I joined N.I.M.
when the Hitler food ran out I turned Hutchins in to the Virginia State Police, and posted the Troopers pager number on the Hitler board for all to report dirt on Hutchins, it worked because he was fired from his teaching job. Next time he will keep me in food.

http://vonbluvens.multiservers.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment