Coleman Lantern Collectors Corner

Coleman Lantern Collectors Corner

Monday, July 18, 2011

Transgendered Christian Identity

Our new she-male & transgendered Christian Identity Parody
Forum

http://thechristianidentityforum.info/index.php
is THREE & A
HALF MAMZERS!!!

My Transgendered Snatch is getting All-mighty D-g Wettt!!!

My nipples are hard and my mangina is wettt over this new
forum, my pretend Dual-Seedline Christian Identity home away
from home.

Speaking of which, there is this story about a visiting
woodpecker who visited another woodpecker and was looking
for something to eat. The hosting woodpecker said that there
was a tasty snag tree with lots of grubs in it but that it
was much too hard to peck at. But the visiting woodpecker
got on it and soon reduced the hardwood to sawdust and ate
all the tasty grubs.

Likewise with the hosting woodpecker when he was the
visitor. As before, the visiting woodpecker reduced the
hardest of deadwood to sawdust.

Now there is a moral to this story and it is this:

jewr pecker is ALWAYS harder when jew're away from home.

So here at THREE & A Half Mamzers dot info, I can be here my
lesboskank transgendered self. My pecker, er, ladystick is
harder than heck and my mangina is lubricious and I'm
feeling a bit hardened nipply.

Word of Advice: Keep that 85 IQ, mumps-nutted, niglet-niece
molesting baal-priest of Cybele, LiarBill 'MumpsNutz'
DeClueless out because all that fat fuktard will ever do is
sit like a lump of shit and later make up shit about you
that is altogether a lie, the fat fuktard.

That SwordBrethren mamzer-monkey boy, is the most fun since
my love doll sprung a leak. Find out what pleasured Dickie
Barrett's dickie no end!!!

Well enough for now. I need to go down to the lorrie lot and
suck off the lug nuts from a 20,ooo kilogram lorrie and play
a bit of poofter-possum and gulp down a half-pint of my
favorite beverage through a 3-inch wide and six-inch long
meat-straw one tablespoon at a time!!!

Hail D-g Snatch!!!

Obie the Faithfool Lesboskank

  • http://thechristianidentityforum.info/index.php/topic,4.0.html
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment