Coleman Lantern Collectors Corner

Coleman Lantern Collectors Corner

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Polish Resistance Member Tortured by the NKVD



National Archives - I Am Not Alone - National Security Council. Central Intelligence Agency. (09/18/1947 - 12/04/1981). - This film documents the personal experiences of a former Moscow prison inmate, who described the psychological torture methods used to try to extract a confession.

I have used this public domain video in my work a number of times. It's such a great story, which has inspired me, and one that I discussed at length in "More Free Form Funkafide Filth: The Demise of the Polish Secret State." Therefore, I thought that I would post it to Youtube, with the hope that it will inspire others, especially those who could one day find themselves in a similar situation, those who might find that they are victims of the U.S. government civilian torture program aimed at dissents, whistle-blowers, and subjects of unethical human experimentation.

Stay strong and never capitulate to those seeking to press your freedoms under their bootheels.

No comments:

Post a Comment