Coleman Lantern Collectors Corner

Coleman Lantern Collectors Corner

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Neighborhood Watchers





Strange cars are regularly parked in my field of vision to help aid in the overall campaign of terror that is being waged against me, both online and offline. Sometimes people will get out and wave boards or sticks in a threatening manner. Sometimes the car is meant to appear broken down or abandoned, but is conveniently parked in a strategic location that appears to be optimized for targeting or tracking purposes. Sometimes it is a baiting ploy that is meant to provoke a reaction that will justify arrest, incarceration, or civil commitment. Other times someone sits in the car, watching me, but will quickly drive away when I walk towards it, because apparently they are stationed there to maintain visual line of sight on me and perhaps aid in a short targeting run conducted by aircraft.

Therefore, when I see an unknown car sitting down the street with a guy who appears to be watching me from it at around 1:00 A.M., it makes me nervous. When people have been threatening to kill me and I notice unusual activity it should be understandable. However, I still have paid agents and state sponsored perps pop up on my channel now and again trying to convince me that I am paranoid. Well, I might be inclined to agree with them, if cars parked on my street in some other context made me nervous; but given the prior patterns of stalking, the apparent targeting, and the threats that are being leveled against me, my suspicion with these activities, which are always conducted in such a way as to seem normal to a passerby or someone who is unaware of what is going on, is entirely reasonable.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment