Coleman Lantern Collectors Corner

Coleman Lantern Collectors Corner

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Dana Reed / Don Quinell Ruben Mendiola, Class III

The day my friend Jim McCloud owner of JLM made the post regarding the allegations of Don doing business with the party in question he called me as he was as dumbfound. Jim told me that he had heard nothing but good things about Don and his work and could not understand why he does business with him. I told Jim that I have known Don for over a decade and had always considered him to be an intelligent man and I was at a loss of words and as dumbfounded as him.

Shortly after talking to Jim I called Don and he advised me that on instructions from his lawyer he could not reply to the messages on the boards or discuss the issue with him. I told him that he needs to be careful as to who he does business with and should answer the allegations ASAP.

I have used several different gunsmith for my for my personal and business needs, but if I was to go to any of them and tell them in order for you to do the minimal gunsmith business I will do with them you need to send me a certified copy of your client’s list Curtis Higgins, Nick Hope, RDTS, Mark McWillis and others will tell me to take my business and shove it.

Is interesting that while a lot of the class III dealers in this Great Nation have used or currently use Don my name is the only one that is posted here. I will in a private way continue to give Don my personal advice, but is not going to be on a public forum. Don is a good family man and gunsmith and I hope smart enough to do the right thing.

Ruben Mendiola

1 comment:

  1. Warning--any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the ... See Morecontent contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/ or the comments made about my photo's or any other "pcture" art posted on my profile. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee(s), agent(s), student(s) or a......ny personnel under your direction or control. The contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law.

    ReplyDelete