Coleman Lantern Collectors Corner

Coleman Lantern Collectors Corner

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri

Bogus DMCA cumplaint: Replaced alleged picture of Bryan Reo with a public domain one of the little monkey.

Originally Posted by Bryan Reo

From: Bryan
Subject: DMCA Complaint
To: "Joshua Singer"
Date: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 12:19 AM


I, Bryan Reo, declare under penalty of perjury that I have a good faith belief to believe my copyright/claim is being infringed.

I am the person pictured in this picture, the picture was taken in my house in the winter of 2004-2005.

I am the only person with any claim to ownership of this picture.

http://www.whitenationalist.org/usef...rs/PR-ROTC.jpg

I require the immediate removal of this picture under the DMCA.

Additionally I ask that because of the numerous and repeated instances of copyright abuses by this website, that service be terminated to this site and the owner's account be canceled. As an aside I can assure you that more DMCA complaints are forthcoming as Mr. Lindstedt, the operator of the website, has infringed on the copyrights of numerous individuals, such as Eli James, Dan Johns, and Bill Finck, and those individuals have been notified about the infringement of their copyrights and are likely to be filing complaints in the immediate future.

Many thanks,

Bryan Reo

electronic signature- Bryan Anthony Reo

bryanreo@sbcglobal.net

440-3xx-6xxxx Redacted by Admin


Bryan Reo
XXXX Rxxxxx Bxxxx Lane Redacted by Admin
Mentor, Ohio 44060

=================================

Dear Admin@Crisishost & Copyright@Softlayer:

I seen this latest bogus DMCA cumplaint by Bryan Reo. As with all of its bogus DMCA cumplaints, it is meant to harass under color of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act as opposed to being a legitimate copyright infringement.

It doesn't directly even claim to hold the copyright owner of a picture that it had placed on Talkshoe, but as agreed with the owner of CrisisHost and Softlayer, whenever any DMCA cumplaint comes across, I will immediately delete, disable, or remove the alleged infringement complained about and then litigate the matter. As before when Bryan Reo made a bogus DMCA cumplaint, I IMMEDIATELY deleted, disabled, and removed the material in question, and this bogus cumplaint is no exception. I deleted the picture off of the CrisisHost/Softlayer server.

But then I decided to replace it with a better picture of Bryan Reo/SwordBrethren. So I called up a friend and asked him to google up a picture of a monkey or baboon eating shit or something. The friend found a picture on the Internut of a little monkey pissing into its own mouth and so I've replaced it with the new picture.

http://www.whitenationalist.org/useful/avatars/PR-ROTC.jpg
Bryan Reo enjoys itz' own refreshing Mountain Dew!!!


I think it is a much better picture of the little mamzer-monkey, and best of all, Bryan Reo don't own the copyright!

It also looks much like the Eli[ar] James/jewseph November-Kutz, Rabbi MildSwill Finck-el-Sheenie, and Serial Ineffectual Mamzer Polygamist Dan Johns and all their kin, although it would require a bigger snout for the Eliar James and Finckelsheenie monkeys being that they are jews. So if I hear any whining, I'll get a different picture of some monkeys for them if they make a bogus DMCA cumplaint.

Bryan Reo is lying about the Eli James, Bill Finck and especially Dan Johns. Eli James has broken with Bryan Reo seven months ago over some pretend religious dispute and already faces litigation because I have Eli James on audio bragging about committing tortious activity in taking down three of my web pages. Finckelsheenie is still on parole for murdering a Puerto Rican as a Jersey City jailer and won't be wanting to get its parole revoked for filing a bogus DMCA cumplaint. And I was hoping to find some reason for tying Dan Johns and the serial po9lygamist mamzer's spawn 'Legalmamzer2012' into my litigation. By Bryan Reo claiming this tie, I get to rope Dan Johns and Legalmamzer2012 into my DMCA litigation even if they don't file any bogus DMCA claim.

As explained before, this is official notice that Respondent has disabled, removed, and in this case REPLACED allegedly offending material under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act with material insofar as known is in the public domain.

I'm not going to file any DMCA counter-notices until I file my own DMCA lawsuit in federal district court. I found out Friday that I'll have to file it in the Western District of Missouri in the main courthouse in Kansas City as opposed to Springfield because of a new local rule if I wish to pay the $350 fiiling fee using a Church checking account as opposed to cash. Which is a bummer, even though it costs as much to mail it to Kansas City as Springfield.

Therefore this matter is settled insofar as CrisisHost and Softlayer are concerned because as you can see, I took care of this matter promptly myself according to law.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
http://whitenationalist.org/forum


http://www.whitenationalist.org/forum/showthread.php?p=4070#post4070

No comments:

Post a Comment