Coleman Lantern Collectors Corner

Coleman Lantern Collectors Corner

Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Dangers Of Gang Stalking






    Ramaniac007

    Ramaniac007's channel

    s
    4,352video views

    • ElMuertoMonkey posted a comment
      2 hours ago
      thetruthisoutthere32 grandfather was one of the original founding perps back in 1949.

    • ElMuertoMonkey posted a comment
      2 hours ago
      Buddy00Che00Hinton ? Tell us about this ? s4s anf other linkewd

    • ElMuertoMonkey posted a comment
      12 hours ago
      I'm sorry to hear this my brother.We could have gone far you and I.

    • thetruthisoutthere32 posted a comment
      14 hours ago
      What cell? I am not part of any cells or gangs; I am impervious to minimal group paradigm; and I happen to think that ganging up on unsuspecting people to ruin and end their lives, while lurking in the shadows, is extremely cowardly behavior. If you want my advice, you should quit joining gangs and cells, start searching for your individuality, and take a shot at redemption.

    • ElMuertoMonkey posted a comment
      14 hours ago
      thetruthisoutthere32 I would like to join up with your cell..

    • thetruthisoutthere32 posted a comment
      18 hours ago
      I seriously doubt you would live up to your word and actually leave people alone once you have disposed of me.

    • thetruthisoutthere32 posted a comment
      18 hours ago
      Jesus did not bargain with his untrustworthy assailants in such a way. He did what he did because that was his purpose and it was commanded by God. He did not agree to meet some gang stalker in a back alley so that he could be silenced and murdered without incident or anyone knowing the truth about what happened. He was martyred.

    • Ramaniac007 posted a comment
      18 hours ago
      Its simple..You for all of them..they will live the rest of their lives in peace and we get you.. Will you give all to save your brother man and all the generations to come.

    • thetruthisoutthere32 posted a comment
      18 hours ago
      No, I am not asking you to join me. I am an individual and not a part of any group. I am asking you to disband from the groups in which currently engaged and refrain from the kind of activity that pits you against someone else for no other reason than the fact that they speak the truth.

    • Ramaniac007 posted a comment
      19 hours ago
      thetruthisoutthere32 are you asking me to join you and the rest of the perps a TAPS ?

    • thetruthisoutthere32 posted a comment
      19 hours ago
      I am not a pig. I am not a traitor. My grandfather was not a perp. And you should serious consider what this cause is that you support. You are on the wrong side. People do not deserve to be treated in the manner that you condone treating them. People should be treated with respect and dignity. Perhaps you have forgot that because of the culture you have immersed yourselves in, but it is your choice whether you wish to redeem yourselves. I would advise that you do, because the torment that TI's face is nothing compared to what is in store for you if you do not.

    • Ramaniac007 posted a comment
      19 hours ago
      thetruthisoutthere32 this is not secure and the code your using is out of date.Please refrain from messing us in this manner.

    • thetruthisoutthere32 posted a comment
      19 hours ago
      The truth is not filth.

    • Ramaniac007 posted a comment
      19 hours ago
      thetruthisoutthere32 get down on your fucking hands and knee's bitch and beg us for your freedom.BEG like the dog you are and maybe I won't kick you harder then you deserve.

    • ElMuertoMonkey posted a comment
      19 hours ago
      Go to hell filth talker !

    • Ramaniac007 posted a comment
      20 hours ago
      Geno, We need you to do something more decisive. We... need you... to go up there... and remove... the TI's... nest! Let's not rush to judgement. My team will conduct a thorough investigation. Then, when all the facts are in... ??

    • Ramaniac007 posted a comment
      20 hours ago
      Perp Code Stan Lawson.. If you can tell me the rest I then know your not with the TI's

    • thetruthisoutthere32 posted a comment
      20 hours ago
      What's that suppose to mean? It won't work.

    • Ramaniac007 posted a comment
      21 hours ago
      Yeah brothers! These are glorious victories we're securing for our country! Well, let's just say if I'm ever caught in a swirling current of raw sewage, I just hope thetruthisoutthere32 is by my side.

    • thetruthisoutthere32 posted a comment
      21 hours ago
      Well, if what you are saying about Chief Lee is correct, then he's a criminal terrorists and a traitor to this nation. I do not negotiate with terrorists. If he truly wants a sit down then he can go through the proper channels and get a warrant that is issued upon probable cause by a judge or magistrate or he can contact my lawyer. I'm pretty sure you guys already know I have retained legal counsel because of all the setup attempts. Why should I believe you in the first place? The only thing you are good at is deception and terrorizing innocent people.

    • Ramaniac007 posted a comment
      22 hours ago
      thetruthisoutthere32 , I know one thing and that is Chief Robby would sure love to have a sit down with you. I think that would be the best thing for all of us. Have a great day Ramaniac007

    • ElMuertoMonkey posted a comment
      22 hours ago
      How would this piece of filth TI know a great man like Bobby Lee ?  It woulld appear Bobby would have to have this nut case placed in the two rivers psychiatric hospital for his treatments.. I would gladly become part of staff for this one.

    • ramaniac1964jc posted a comment
      22 hours ago
      thetruthisoutthere32 ! Please by all means contact Bobby Lee and relay the story. He would very much like to hear from you about this. Perhaps Bobby has a little rubber room with your name on it friend..I beg of you to contact him at once. Maybe we could come and visit with you once the treatments start and your allowed visits.

    • thetruthisoutthere32 posted a comment
      1 day ago
      To GenoParis: What makes you think I care about the Superintendent of School in Beverly Hills? I am not acquainted with him, nor have I ever been to Hollywood. Your comment makes no sense to me unless it was created simply to relay a veiled threat to me that "termination is not out of the question."

    • thetruthisoutthere32 posted a comment
      1 day ago
      To ramaniac1964jc: Perhaps I should forward this link to Chief Robby Lee and see how he feels about the fact that you are implicating him in your corruption, corruption that involves a culture of torture and abuse in which you sickos are immersed. It be interesting to see his reaction to you dragging him into your perversions. Maybe he can get results shutting you assholes down and bringing you to justice, king perp of the year ramaniac1964jc.

    • thetruthisoutthere32 posted a comment
      1 day ago
      To VanvouverStalker: You are the one who should be worried about burning in hell. You are the one who speaks lies and filth. You are the one who came to my channel to cyber-stalk in in order to add to the negativity that your ground perps have been working to create in my life. You are the one who has been systematically defaming me. You are the coward and the bitch. I take comfort knowing that we are polar opposites and that you will be arrested and thrown in prison for your crimes. I take comfort in knowing that it is you who will burn in hell.

    • ramaniac1964jc posted a comment
      1 day ago
      Wow! Chief Robby Lee !! Have not heard that name in sometime..Hows the old perp war horse doing ?

    • GenoParis45 posted a comment
      1 day ago
      thetruthisoutthere32 the former superintendent of schools in Beverly Hills has a liking for young boys.Termination is not out of the question if there is strong evidence indicating guilt.

    • VanvouverStalker posted a comment
      1 day ago
      thetruthisoutthere32 shut your fucking filth talker mouth bitch.burn in hell

    • thetruthisoutthere32 posted a comment
      1 day ago
      Really? What did Chief Robby Lee say about them? Does he know that you are misappropriating governmental resources to target American civilians in this manner? I got an idea. How about you pieces of shit leave me alone and stick to perping each other?

    • VanvouverStalker posted a comment
      1 day ago
      I thought we agree on the pine bay perp cell first and the other after aloted times for short burst targeted 3rd party.

    • ElMuertoMonkey posted a comment
      1 day ago
      I just got the communication from East63rd perp cell and the target has been located for satellite attack.Command can only get a lock on location for certain times for short burst.

    • VanvouverStalker posted a comment
      1 day ago
      I spoke with chief Robby Lee tonight and he has some interesting things to say about hidden lakes cell..

    • PaskellParis posted a comment
      1 day ago
      thetruthisoutthere32 grandfather was my mentor back in the day. He was a true perp to be reckoned with.

    • MamzerPriest posted a comment
      1 day ago
      thetruthisoutthere32 grand pa pa was a perp and a hero of the republic

    • Ramaniac007 posted a comment
      1 day ago
      thetruthisoutthere32 your was a perp and a rather good one for his time. That is something you should be proud of but instead you feel ashamed for having such a great man in your life. Your grandfather was a true pariot and cared very much about this counrtry. Because of him, this country has been a better place.

    • thetruthisoutthere32 posted a comment
      1 day ago
      To GenoParis45: The latest psy-op you are running is pretty low-down. Claiming that my grandfather was a founding perp member is pretty low, even for you. Claiming that I need to join you because of this ridiculous claim is absurd. I have labeled this latest psychological trick you are trying to pull on me as "the Darth Vader."

    • Ramaniac007 posted a comment
      2 days ago
      thetruthisoutthere32 you're a fool that will know that the perping will increase ten fold.

    • thetruthisoutthere32 posted a comment
      2 days ago
      The Angel of the Lord will continue to protect me from everything you degenerates continue to throw at me. In fact, have fun spending your night trying to repair your latest and greatest microwave weapons when it breaks in the middle of your operation for no apparent reason.

    • PaskellParis posted a comment
      2 days ago
      I will skull fuck the baby jesus and drink his blood from his dead fucking body!!! Hail Satan Hail satan !!! Hail Satan!!!!

    2 comments: