Coleman Lantern Collectors Corner

Coleman Lantern Collectors Corner

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Coleman Lanterns 220D,brass fount, A-51 date




Well, since we are now entering prime hunting season I thought I would hit the road today.  Went to my secret honey hole and pulled this very nice big hat slant.  Its my first slant and I am very happy with it. The date is 9/11. It does have a small dent on the fount, but its very clean and runs like a champ!
   The other one I got in the mail today, It has my interest peaked and wanted to share with you guys.  Its the only one I have ever seen like this. I did check terrys site and he has a photo and a few lines about it.  Its a 220D,brass fount, A-51 date.  No decal!.  I have seen the early painted "D" with the c type decal before but never one this late. I'm guessing its the last of the D's.  Anyone out there with one of these?  Inputs greatly appreciated.  The last pic is a partial shot of my man cave/Junk shed!, Enjoy.

James

No comments:

Post a Comment