Coleman Lantern Collectors Corner

Coleman Lantern Collectors Corner

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

PERPS Tampering With My Dr Pepper?

Fucking PERPS Tampering With My Dr Pepper?

In my car wash business I have made a lot of enemies, chewed out a lot of people, some of them local.

I was in the habit of getting a Dr Pepper at the same local drive-in chain restuarant every day for years. About 2 months ago I started getting sick just about every time after I went there for my DP. At first I just chalked it up to, well, nothing unusual.

But then I began to narrow it down, I was only getting sick after going to this small town drive-in restaurant. So stopped going there for over a month - never got sick once. I kept going to the same chain drive-in, but in a larger city nearby for my DP...never got sick.

So, today I decided I was being paranoid about the whole thing and I went to the local one again for a DP. Here I am, up late, sick. Some of the employees there are people I've chewed out at my car wash in the past. Keep in mind this is a 2,000 population town and everyone knows who I am by my pickup...in fact the carhop today said "Oh, I haven't seen you here in awhile."

I still have about 1/3 a cup of their now watered down DP setting in front of me. Will the police test it for....bodily fluids, or do I have to pay for that myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment