Coleman Lantern Collectors Corner

Coleman Lantern Collectors Corner

Monday, November 12, 2012

You belong in a padded cell.

  • You belong in a padded cell. What a fucking loon.
  • Well, I've got news for you. This program that's operating in 21st century America looks eerily reminiscent of programs the Nazis developed. Does that make you proud? Is that why you think I deserve a padded cell? Because you know full-well the type of treatment and torture by your twisted friends that I would endure there. I've got some more news for you, asshole. The lunatics are the ones running the asylum. Hell, the lunatics are the ones controlling our society. Nazi trash.
  • What brainwashing methods are they employing on you at a distance MR. NUTJOB?
  • How about having anti-Jewish, Nazi sympathizers, and holocaust deniers, or those who present themselves as such, continually come to my page to harass me, call me a nut, and mock me when they know damn well that I am speaking the truth, in order further psychologically torture me and get me to buy into their perverted worldview for starters. You and I both know you are scum. You have about as much room to call someone else a nutjob, as Howard Stern has to make fun of how ugly someone else is.
  • At least I do not advocate a worldview that tends toward mechanized mass murder, and I have the balls to stand against such things, instead of joining forces and helping to propel them forward. Even if I were crazy, which I'm not, I'd still be better than you are, and it has absolutely nothing to do with our races, asswipe. A mutt that is a mix between a chihuahua and a poodle is better than you. You are lower than a dog. You inbred piece of shit.
  • If there is any Benghazi coverup you MORON, it is that Israel's Mossad was behind it but you are too pro-Jew to have a clue. 
  • Yes, because everything to you is caused by a Jewish conspiracy. The Nazi's holocaust of the Jews, created by Jews to garner sympathy, according to you. The subversive element in our government, the Jewish conspiracy, according to you. Those who are operating a torture program inside the U.S. are far more likely to share your worldview than anything else. I take solace in knowing that you'll eventually burning in the pits of hell for the immense evil that you support.

All Comments (14) see all

ramaniac1964jc

No comments:

Post a Comment